In celebration of Women’s History Month, we are looking for 10 bloggers to engage your readers around the topic of books with strong female characters.
Compensation is a $100 Amazon gift card. See the details below to see if you qualify and to apply for the opportunity.
- You need not be a book blogger. You just need to engage readers around books with strong female characters.
- You must have an active blog that averages at least 5,000 unique visits per month.
- Sorry, no WordPress.com blogs as WordPress does not allow blogs that are hosted with them to install widgets.
How To Apply
- If you meet the qualifications, Email Us by Mon Mar 3rd to apply.
- Please include your blog name and your average monthly uniques per Google Analytics in your email.
- We will let you know by Fri Mar 7th if you have been chosen to participate.
How To Participate
1. Pick Your Favorites
- Go to the Favorite Books with Strong Female Characters campaign page and pick your favorites. Be sure to click the “done” button to save your list.
- Share your picks on Pinterest using our auto-generated grid pin.
2. Write a Post & Embed the Widget
- Write a short post on books with strong female characters. You can write anything you want but it must be at least 250 words and it should include some language around the giveaway associated with this campaign.
- The giveaway language can be something like “Vote for your fave books with strong female characters by clicking on the images below and then clicking the done button. Share your picks on Pinterest and be entered to win a $100 Amazon gift card. Contest ends 3/31/14.”
- Install the widget in your post. You can find the embed button on the left side of the campaign Favorite Books with Strong Female Characters page just below the Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter buttons.
Examples of Past Campaigns
Here is how the widget looks in a post: